Embark on a journey of a lifetime as you push yourself to new heights and experience the beauty of Angels Landing, the most iconic hike in Zion National Park. Guide, lunch, and trail permits included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at the flagpole behind the Zion National Park Visitor Center, adjacent to the parking lot. Your guide will be in Zion Guide Hub logo'd clothing. Your guide will also contact you 24 hours before your tour date to confirm the meet-up location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- For safety reasons, everyone must hike together and cannot leave the group without a guide. If any member of your group feels uncomfortable as you approach exposed sections and wishes to stop, the entire group must halt and turn back
- There is a chain along the side of the trail to hold on to but if you are afraid of heights, please note that this tour might not be for you