Discover the largest coastal town in Croatia on a walking tour of Split. Follow a local guide to the most important sights in town, such as the Golden Gate, Diocletian Palace, statue of Gregory of Nin, and many more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Golden Gate of the Diocletian Palace, Split. Look for the guide with the blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes