Enjoy your comfortable drive through Croatia, from Split or Trogir to Zagreb. On your way, stop to explore the most beautiful and the largest national park in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Split, Trogir as well as from the airport or other agreed meeting point.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tour includes walking so please bring comfortable shoes
- It is recommended that you bring water and snacks
- In the spring and autumn weather can be unpredictable, so please bring umbrella or raincoat and jackets
- In the winter when the lakes are frozen, boat rides are not possible
- Pickup is available from all hotels in Split, Trogir or surrounding areas, as well as the airport