Split Rock Climbing TourProduct ID: 66249
From US$51.21 per personBook now
- Enjoy a unique climbing experience in Split
- Challenge yourself and have a fun filled day
- Enjoy a spectacular view of Marjan park forest and nearby islands
Marjan Hill is situated at the peninsula in the middle of Split with the beautiful limestone cliffs and more than 80 routes on the climbing area with the stunning view of the surrounding islands. Special touch to the tour is the opportunity to climb around churches and hermit settlements dated back to the 15th century.
The beginners climbers will be watched by licensed and experienced guides to gain first hand knowledge of the climbing techniques. They will get the climbing gear and be safe on every step while climbing. The route are between 10 and 25 m height with the difficulty level from 4c to 7a. More experienced climbers will get the chance to improve there level of climbing and create great memories while climbing among beautiful green Marjan forest.
- Professional tour guide
- Education on climbing and safety
- UIAA approved climbing equipment: ropes, harnesses, helmets, climbing shoes
- Photos from the tour
- Transfer from and to the meeting point
In front of St. Francis church (Sveti Frane), west part of Riva promenade in Split. Address: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, Split GPS coordinates: 43.50826, 16.43557 (Open in Google Maps)
The tour is suited for all levels of previous experience.
Product ID: 66249