Embark on a day trip to Krka National Park from Split. Join a river cruise and admire picturesque waterfalls with free time for swimming and sightseeing in the medieval town of Primošten.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the 6 meter high Gregory of Nin statue, opposite the golden gates of Diocletian's Palace. They will be holding the local partner's name on a sign: "Splitlicious".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Student card
Know before you go
- Swimming inside the park is prohibited by NP Krka authorities
- If you've booked an option without entry tickets to the park, you can get up to 30% off if you pay in cash on the day of the tour. Please prepare the exact amount in cash only for the entrance fee so you can get the tickets at a discounted price
- Discounted prices from June to September: Adults: €30; Student: €15; Children (7-17 years old): €15; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Discounted prices for April, May, and October: Adults: €16; Students: €10; Children: (7-17 years old); €10; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card (physical card only)
- Out of swimming season in April and the first half of May, we visit the town of Šibenik instead of Primošten
- Customers who arrive late and miss their departure time will not be entitled to a refund
- From June to October, Krka National Park is very crowded (up to 10,000 visitors a day)