Join us on our guided food, history, and culture tour in the 1700 years old Diocletian Palace in Split, Croatia. Enjoy local stories while strolling through almost 2 millennia-old streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Golden Gate/Northern entrance of the Diocletian Palace - look for a blue umbrella!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring cash for the fish market groceries