Enjoy a guided walking tour of Split and discover the influences of centuries of occupation by different cultures. Admire views from Marjan Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"The thoroughness of the tour in relation to the Diocletian Palace."
"Very informative. Great pace. We loved it."
"The tour itself, the places we saw!"
"The guide was extremely helpful and kind"
- Explore the Diocletian's Palace, which is still in daily use
- Tour the old town and learn about Split's fascinating culture and history
- Take in sweeping views of the city and the sea from Marjan Hill
- Expert guide
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Turn right from the Golden Gates of the palace (at the top of Strossmayer park)–you’ll see the local partner's blue bicycle fixed to the wall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children under 11 years old go free of charge but you must advise when booking