Split & Trogir: 4-hour Extreme Canyoning TourProduct ID: 59559
From $86 per personBook now
- Enjoy this once in a lifetime experience
- Walk, jump and swim down the canyon of the river Cetina
- Learn about the nature-rich area from your informative, friendly and professional guide
When you get to the meeting point, you will meet your guide who will drive you to the place where this tour starts. Your guide will give you all the equipment you will need and be in charge of your safety during this adrenaline-filled tour.
After an hour of walking through the rapids and swimming in crystal clear lakes, you will come to the 50-meter high Gubavica waterfall. Near the waterfall there is a prepared place which enables you to be lowered down with alpine ropes.
The noise of the water tumbling down and the view of the waterfall from above creates a unique and unforgettable experience. This trip also includes a rope lowering near the Mala Gubavica waterfall. The height from which you are being lowered is 18 meters.
- Full equipment
- Professional assistance
- Food and drinks
Gray Line Office, Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. Located on Riva promenade. Look out for the ‘Gray Line’ sign and staff wearing ‘Gray Line’ t-shirts. The coordinates are: latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579. Please make your way to the departure location at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour. (Open in Google Maps)
• Minimum age is 8 years
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• A maximum of 10 people per booking
• Wear sports wear and swimming gear (closed sports shoes, swimsuit and towel)
Product ID: 59559