For 2 hours you will discover the old city core that has developed within and around Diocletian's Palace, the cathedral of St Domnius, originally the mausoleum of Diocletian, the well preserved Diocletian's Cellars and People’s square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
On the promenade Riva in front of the entrance to cellars of Diocletian's palace, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 15b, 21000, Split, Croatia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before the tour, and no refund after this time
- Please wear comfortable shoes. There will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Shoulders and knees have to be covered in order to enter the cathedral