Explore more than 1,700 years of history on a walking tour of Diocletian's Palace in the historical old town of Split. Learn the history of the former residence of the Roman emperor and marvel at the Baroque monuments of the city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at Obala Lazareta 3, located at the east end of the promenade by the taxi stand. The guide will wait for you at the station for the sightseeing bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear long sleeves on windy days
- Sunglasses and a hat are recommended on sunny days
- You must be able to walk over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with 15 - 30 steps to take part
- Do not bring valuable items, such as important documents or jewelry