Explore Solta Island from Gornje Selo to Maslinica, both on-road and off-road. Get back to nature and enjoy beautiful landscapes. Relax on a private tour with assistance on the go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ferry Port Rogač (Solta Island). When you exit the ferry turn left and look for a white van saying 'Discover Solta', where your guide will be waiting for you. The ferry departs exactly one hour before starting time. Be sure to be at least 20 minutes early in the port to buy ferry tickets to Solta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour starts on Šolta Island. You have to catch the ferry which departs exactly 60 minutes before the tour begins. Be sure to be there at least 20 minutes before the starting time to buy tickets. It is recommended to buy one-way tickets. You can purchase return tickets in Šolta. Check the ferry schedule and buy ferry tickets online: http://www.jadrolinija.hr/en/ferry-croatia. Depending on the season, there are several ferries that go back to Split, so you have a lot of free time on the island. You will get more information about returning times during the booking process. Don't forget a swimsuit if you wish to swim!