This tour is tailored to all ages, especially for beginners that have no previous experience with ATV Quad vehicles. Enjoy 2.5 hours driving through 40 kilometers of endless fields on the Cetina border then refresh by swimming in the Cetina River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore the beautiful Dalmatian hinterland and untouched nature with ATV Quad Bike
- Relax with an experienced licensed tour guide who will lead you through the hidden paths and trails
- Enjoy a picnic lunch by the river
- Remember your ATV Quad tour as your friendly guide will record the best moments of each tour
- Arctic Cat ALTERRA 500cc quad bike (automatic/CVT)
- 40 kilometers ride
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment (helmets)
- Picnic lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free Wi-Fi
- Gratuities (tip)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Split Outdoor Adventure office, Trumbiceva obala 13, Split.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 quad bikes per booking is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Driving license B (car) required for main driver of the quad.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.