Get back to nature and discover the 16 lakes, breathtaking canyons, and largest waterfall in Croatia on a day trip from Split to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Cross to the Lower Lakes by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the S Tours agency, at the address Obala lazareta 3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Entrance fees from April 1 to May 31 and October 1-31: 180 HRK (adults), 50 HRK (children 7-18), and 110 HRK (students). Entrance fees from June 1 to September 30: 300 HRK (adults), 120 HRK (children 7-18), and 200 HRK (students). Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student Id card.
- Please check the weather forecast for Plitvice lakes on the day of your travel and dress accordingly. The weather forecast can be different than at the coast.
- Office working hours: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.