Spend a full day exploring Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in inland Croatia. Drive through the picturesque hinterland to your destination and enjoy sightseeing at the upper and lower lakes by foot, boat, and tram.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to the geographical position and frequent local changes, the weather conditions in Plitvice Lakes National Park may be different from other parts of the country. Check the conditions in the park the day before your tour and dress appropriately.