Explore the Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's first National Park. See the UNESCO World Heritage site with your guide, and explore a cave with prehistoric settlements.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Marulićeva ul. 4. (Booker Travel Agency office). Please enter the office, where you will be checked in and greeted by your tour guide (it is necessary to arrive at the meeting point 15 min before the start of the tour).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Swimming at the Plitvice Lakes National Park is not allowed.
- The tour includes approximately 9 km of walking on uneven surfaces: please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for participants with walking disabilities
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- Entry tickets are not included in the price and must be paid for in cash (euro) only, on the day of the tour