Spend a day on your visit to Croatia exploring spellbinding Krka National Park. Walk on wooden pathways by the many lakes, falls, and waterways. Marvel at Skradinski buk, a spectacular cliff waterfall. Visit the historic town of Šibenik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at your accommodation in either Split or Trogir.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes walking on uneven terrain
- Swimming in the national park is allowed in summer
- Please bring your towel and sun screen if you are swimming