Mostar and Medugorje Private Tour from Split
From $512 Per group up to 8Book now
Pick-up serviceYou can choose to be picked up at your accommodation address
- Spend a day exploring Mostar and Medugorje with a transfer by air-conditioned mini-van
- Walk across Mostar's breathtaking 16th century bridge
- Visit Medjugorje, one of the most-visited pilgramage centers in Europe
In Mostar, a local tour guide will introduce the city's great history, widely known as “a window to the Orient”. Visit the Old Bazaar and the Mosque before enjoying a walk along the famous 16th Century Turkish bridge. You'll have lots of spare time for exciting shopping and opportunity to taste authentic Bosnian specialties like cevapi, pita or borek.
Afterwards, continue your trip to the one of the most visited pilgrimage centers in all of Europe, Medjugorje. For believers and those who are looking for spiritual growth, the most compelling site here is the Podbrdo. As an option, you may also enjoy some swimming at the nearby Kravice waterfalls before returning to Split.
- Transport in a comfortable passenger van
- Official English- and Italian-speaking local tour guide (other languages available on demand)
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Food and drinks
Main meeting point for all our tours is in front of the bronze city map, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace.
• All tours and excursions begin in a relaxed atmosphere, with morning coffee, until the whole group is assembled near the designated meeting point
• Make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure. For those, who come early or on time, a cup of coffee is complimentary
• The tour end point is, generally, the same as the meeting point, even though the agency reserves the right to change it in accordance to the traffic. In any case, drop off point for all our guests is always in the 200 meter radius from the boardwalk
Product ID: 61963