Spend a day enjoying Trogir town and the unspoiled natural wilderness of Krka National Park. Discover the most scenic parts on this exciting small-group tour accompanied by a licensed guide. Take a cruise down the river and admire the falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the tourist bus terminal and taxi station in the old Split town. This is not the main bus terminal. This is located between Obala Lazareta and Poljana kneza Trpimira near the Terminal F restaurant and red letters SPLIT sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Entrance ticket has to be paid in cash. Please prepare the exact amount of money on the day of your tour.
- Bring swimwear, beach towels, and sun protection to make your day in the sun as comfortable as possible
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking