Admire the Krka Waterfalls on tour from Trogir and Split and enjoy the most beautiful landscapes of the Krka National Park.
What to Expect
Enjoy a national park adventure in Croatia. This is a combined tour with professional guide, entrance fees included and mini van or bus. Not only you will see Krka Waterfalls, you will also see Skradinski buk , island Visovac and Roski slap.
You will go visit first Skradinski buk, one of the most unusual and most beautiful landscapes of the Krka National Park. After that you take a look at island Visovac with the famous monastery. You will then enjoy lunch at Roški slap. Followed by this, enjoy sightseeing of Roški slap, especially interesting because of its small cascading falls called „Ogrlica“ (Necklace) and intact nature around it. Then you go to the bus that will be waiting close by and return back to Trogir or Split.
- Transport with comfortable passenger van or mini bus
- Entrance tickets
- Official English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Lunch (10 EUR per person)
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes. There will be a lot of walking involved.
• Please bring sportswear, bathing suit, sun cream, sunglasses, towel, comfortable walking shoes or sandals, additional clothes for change if you wish to swim.