Discover the breathtaking Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Observe the crystal clear waters and see the first hydroelectric power station in Europe. Take a cruise down the Krka River and marvel at the Skradinski Buk waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will meet you at the place that suits you the most in Split, as long as they can park their vehicle nearby.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the Golden Gate (north entrance of the Diocletian Palace, below the statue of Gregory of Nin. They will be holding a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Swimming in Krka National Park is not allowed