Krka Waterfalls Tour from Split with 30-Min River Cruise
Pickup includedThe guide will meet you at the place that suits you the most, as long as he can park his vehicle close to it.
- See Europe's largest travertine cascades at the Skradinski buk waterfalls
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Krka River
- Explore the waterfall surrounds by wooden walkway
- Discover Europe's first hydroelectric power station
- Visit the Ethno Museum in one of the old mills
Krka National Park (boat cruise)
Krka National Park (free time)
Meet your guide at the Golden Gate of the Diocletian Palace for the air-conditioned transfer to Krka National Park (an approximate 1-hour drive) or drive straight to park in private vehicle, option selected dependent. Upon arrival, go to the small town of Skradin to take a short boat cruise down the Krka River. Disembark at the Skradinski buk waterfalls, and marvel at Europe’s largest travertine cascade system.
Enjoy approximately 4 hours of free time to spend as you like. During summer season swim in the crystal clear waters of the lower lake (Krka Waterfalls is the only National Park in Croatia where swimming is allowed), or explore the falls and surrounding forest by the wooden walkway.
Enjoy the fresh air and wild nature, or go to the Ethno Museum in one of the old mills. See the remains of ancient settlements and small stone houses, along with the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe.
- Transfers by air-conditioned bus
- Ethno Museum and old watermills
- Visit to the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe
- Boat cruise along the Krka River
- Entrance tickets to Krka National Park
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park 'Krka' so it is subject to change