Visit the beautiful Krka National Park, the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic coast Sibenik, sail by boat to Skradin, enjoy a wine tasting or free time for swimming!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the bronze model of the Split, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4-years-old
- Besides a camera here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all:
- Bathing suites
- A hat
- Departure time and days:
- 15. April – 15. October
- 8:00 AM – Every day