Save your time and money by taking advantage of a group transfer from Split to Zagreb including the Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's most popular tourist attraction.
What to Expect
Take advantage of a group transfer from Split to Zagreb with a tour of the Plitvice Lakes. A tour guide will pick you up at an agreed-upon time and you will start your journey with a comfortable drive to the lakes. On the way there will be some stops with nice viewpoints. Upon arrival to Plitvice Lakes you will visit the whole park area with its 16 lakes that are connected by waterfalls and cascades. After the tour your guide will be glad to give you recommendations regarding the restaurants and traditional dishes you might want to taste. After lunch and some time spent in the park you will begin a comfortable drive to your final drop off location in Zagreb.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Transportation with a comfortable passenger van
- Entrance tickets to the Plitvice Lakes including a boat ride and tram
- English speaking tour guide/driver
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• It is recommended that you bring sportswear along, closed comfortable shoes, some snacks and water.
• During spring, autumn and winter bring a warm sweater, an umbrella and a raincoat.