Spend a day exploring the spellbinding Krka National Park. Marvel at Skradinski Buk, a spectacular cliff waterfall, visit the historic town of Šibenik, and relax on the beach in beautiful Primošten.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at your accommodation in either Split or Trogir.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes walking on uneven terrain
- Swimming inside the park is prohibited
- Please prepare the exact amount in cash only for the National Park entrance fee, so you can get the tickets at a discounted price
- Discounted prices from June to September: Adults: €30; Student: €15; Children (7-17 years old): €15; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Discounted prices for April, May, and October: Adults: €16; Students: €10; Children: (7-17 years old); €10; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card (physical card only)
- Customers who arrive late and miss their departure time will not be entitled to a refund
- From June to October, Krka National Park is very crowded