Join an amazing tour to Krka National Park. Discover a lush, green oasis and finish your day in one of the nicest wineries in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Marulićeva ul. 4.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Water shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Since 2020, swimming inside the Krka National Park is not allowed, but you will be able to take a swim on a beach in Skradin, where the Krka River meets the sea
- You must pay for your entry tickets in cash (euro), on the day of the tour
- If you are a student, please bring your student card to receive a student discount
- Entry ticket fees for June, July, August, and September: Adult €30.00, Students and children 7-18 years old: €15.00, Children under 7 years: Free
- Entry ticket fees for April, May, and October: Adults: €16.00, Students and children 7-18 years old: €10.00, Children under 7 years: Free
- Entry ticket fees for January, February, March, November, and December: Adults: €5..00, Students and children 7-18 years old: €4.00, Children under 7 years: Free