Departing daily from Split, enjoy an exciting experience at the Cetina River Canyon which includes a combination of showering waterfalls and deep green pools.
What to Expect
The Cetina river has been flowing for thousands of years and thus creating mystical shapes in its bed. The crystal clear water and a river suitable for swimming offers a true experience of untouched nature with its cliffs up to 180 meters high, waterfalls, lakes, subterranean tunnels and a 50 meters high waterfall Gubavica.
The guide will give you a life-jacket, a helmet, neoprene pants and shirt and the small expedition is ready to set off. The sound of the river becomes louder as you descend into the canyon. Ten minutes later you will find yourself in the middle of the Cetina Canyon. Walking through the river and the rapids, going through the subterranean tunnels, swimming in natural pools, going around waterfalls and lakes - all of this is canyoning.
- Transfer from Split or Makarska
- Instructor and equipment: neoprene suit and jacket, helmet and life vest
Entrance to the substructure of Diocletian's palace from the promenade side in Split
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Either bring your own trainers or rent them on site
• Please bring towels, swimming suites and clothes to change afterwards
• The village has a restaurant and a small marked
• There is a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 50 participants per day for this activity
• All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU
• All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river
• All professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Staff members speak both Croatian and English
• There are no toilet facilities available during the canyoning trip. Customers are advised to use the toilet facilities at their accommodation or in the village
• The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions
• You can dive in the water only in places allowed by the guide. These dives are not obligatory