Head on an adventurous small-group or private 5-island tour by speedboat, including snorkeling in pristine blue waters, a visit to the charming village of Komiža, and sightseeing in Hvar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the weather conditions at the sea change unexpectedly, the captain reserves the right to change the tour itinerary for the safety of the passengers. The Blue Cave might not be accessible if the weather does not allow it
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- This is an adventure-type speedboat tour. Although the boat is very safe and modern, the ride can be bumpy
- Normally, the Blue Cave is the first stop on the tour but if the waiting time to enter is long (especially during the summer season), you will visit a nearby location as you wait to enter
- Swimming is not allowed in the Blue Cave, but it is possible at other stops
- The itinerary for private tours is flexible