Join a guided day trip from Split and visit Krka National Park. Enjoy a boat cruise, relax at the beach, and end your tour by sampling a range of local products at one of the best wineries in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Marulićeva ul. 4. (Booker Travel Agency office). Please enter the office, where you will be checked in and greeted by your tour guide (it is necessary to arrive at the meeting point 15 min before the start of the tour).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Water shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Swimming inside the Krka National Park is not allowed, but you will be able to take a swim on a beach in Skradin, where the Krka River meets the sea
- If you do not select an option with the entry ticket included, you will have to pay for your entry tickets in cash (euro) on the day of the tour
- If you are a student, please bring your student card to receive a discount
- Ticket prices include the activity provider's agency discount
- Ticket prices vary by season. For June, July, August, and September: Adults: €30; Students and children 7-18 years old: €15; Children under 7 years: Free. For April, May, and October: Adults: €16; Students and children 7-18 years old: €10; Children under 7 years: Free. For January, February, March, November, and December: Adults: €5; Students and children 7-18 years old: €4; Children under 7 years: Free