Embark on an unforgettable tour from Split and spend the day canyoning on the Cetina River. Descend the canyon walls carved by thousands of years of flowing waters and explore the subterranean tunnels, cascading waterfalls, and lush basins of the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 9:15 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Descend the walls of the canyon, carved by thousands of years of flowing waters
- Explore the subterranean tunnels and wild rapids of the Cetina river
- Marvel at the 50-meter cascading waterfall along the way
- Professional instructor
- Equipment and safety vest
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
APODOS OFFICE; OBALA KNEZA DOMAGOJA B.B. The office is situated NEXT TO THE POST OFFICE IN THE BEGINING OF THE PORT in Split The office looks like a news stand and on the top it has a big sign displaying an open-air sightseeing bus. If You are having difficulties finding the exact pick up location, please call on the following emergency numbers: 00385 91 135 99 14 00385 91 297 68 00Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests should bring their swimming suit, shoes for water, dry clothes so you can change afterwards, and a waterproof camera.
- It is advisable not to take valuable objects (jewelry, watches) and if you wear glasses to tie them with a thin rope.
- Not recommended to non-swimmers and children under 10 years.