Enjoy a full-day trip. Head to Biševo Island to see the Blue Cave and the intriguing Monk Seal Cave. Discover a typical fisherman's village on Vis island, admire beautiful, untouched bays and end your day by sightseeing on the island of Hvar.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Visit the Blue Cave, one of the best-known natural beauty spots on the Adriatic
- Take a walk in the typical seaside fisherman's village Komiža
- Spend time sightseeing and wandering streets in the town of Hvar
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in one of the most beautiful secret bays on Vis island
- Discover the Monk Seal Cave, ex home of one of the most endangered mammals in the world
- Boat ride and skipper
- Safety gear
- Entrance ticket to Blue Cave
- Water on board
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/windproof jackets
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Split old town - top of Matejuska pier, below the blue Split flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended you bring along a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, sun cream, a wind jacket for a boat ride, a hat, and additional clothes for changing.
- Please note that in case of extreme and unsuitable weather or sea conditions, the tour might be rescheduled or cancelled.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with serious back or neck problems and children younger than 3 years old.