This tour is a dream come true! More than 50 kilometers in 3 and a half hours of driving up to 1000 meters altitude on the highest mountain in the Croatian Dinars is more than enough excitement - even for experienced drivers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group available
- Explore the beautiful Dalmatian hinterland and untouched nature with ATV Quad Bikes
- Relax with an experienced licensed tour guide who will lead you through the hidden paths and trails
- Enjoy a scenic picnic lunch by the river
- Remember your ATV Quad tour as your friendly guide will record the best moments of each tour
- Arctic Cat ALTERRA 500cc quad bike (automatic/CVT)
- 50 kilometers ride
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment (helmets)
- Picnic lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free Wi-Fi
- Gratuities (tip)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 quad bikes per booking is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Driving license B (car) required for main driver of the quad.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.