Experience millennia of preserved history at the Great Pyramid of Giza. Embark on a camel or horse carriage ride. Learn about the culture of ancient Egypt from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza. The long-range pickup service from Nasr City, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, Mirage City, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital hotels, or 6th of October is available to book in the checkout process as an 'Add-on'. You will be contacted via WhatsApp, email, or phone the day before the tour to confirm the exact pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the camel ride
- 2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children are allowed per horse carriage
- According to the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, from June 1 travelers must purchase entrance tickets directly by paying with a card, no cash is accepted