Dive into a fascinating underwater world. Visit Sea Life Speyer and see sharks, rays and turtles. Marvel at anemones, crawfish and starfish in the touch tank.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Im Hafenbecken 5 67346 Speyer Directions: At Sea Life, there are no parking spaces. Travel by car: A61 to motorway junction Speyer, then take the B9 in the Speyer direction. Afterwards B39 direction “Speyer Center/ Cathedral/ Museum,” take the exit “Speyer Center/ Cathedral/ Museums/ Sea Life,”mind the parking guidance system to the fairground, nature lovers house and technology museum. Follow the brown signs with the fish to the Sea Life. The way will take about ten minutes. For parking spaces put in “Speyer, Festplatz” or “Geibstraße” in your navigation system. Travel by public transportation: From Speyer station, take the city shuttle bus to the stop Festplatz (Fairground). From there, follow the pedestrian signs through the Dome Garden.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The last admission will be an hour before closing time.
- Closed on December 24th.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.