Cruise the pristine Gold Coast waterways with a leisurely 2-hour buffet lunch and sightseeing cruise, departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Cruises depart from Tiki Reserve pontoon, 73 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217. Your captain and crew will check you in on the vessel at the Nerang River-end of Cavill Ave, only a short walk from every major Surfers Paradise hotels and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station. If you use GPS, set 73 Cavil Ave, Surfers Paradise. The best parking is at Bruce Bishop Car Park Beach Road Surfers Paradise. Look for the boat that says SEA WORLD CRUISESOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cold Selection
- Gold Coast ocean king prawns (GF, LF)
- Natural New Zealand mussels (GF, LF)
- Maple-glazed baked ham off the bone (GF, LF)
- Lightly seasoned roast chicken pieces (GF, LF)
- Summer garden salad (V, VE, GF, LF)
- Mediterranean pasta salad (V, VE, LF, N)
- Classic coleslaw salad (V, GF, E)
- Damper-style bread rolls (V, VE)
- Sliced seasonal melons and tropical fruits (V, VE, GF, LF)
- Pavlova served with mango, passion fruit and cream (V, E)
- (V) – Vegetarian (VE) – Vegan (GF) – Gluten Free (LF) – Lactose Free (N) – May Contain Nuts (E) – May Contain Egg
- Allergen information is a guide only