Join a Segway Adventure as you explore a hidden oasis of the Gold Coast
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
The tour leaves from 5 Windmill St, Southport QLD. If coming by car/taxi/Uber, turn off Scarborough St and into Windmill St and the entrance to the parking area and where the tour will start is about 50 metres on your right. There is normally parking available but should there by none available there is off-street parking for a small fee. If coming by GLink (tram) then stop at the Southport station (Nerang St), walk across the street and down to Scarborough St (about 50 metres) and then walk up Scarborough Street for about 350 metres and turn left onto Windmill St. Walk down the road about 50 metres and number 5 Windmill St is on your right. Overall the tour starting point is approximately 400 metres from the Glink Southport station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum age 12
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum weight 38 kilograms, maximum weight 115 kilograms
- Enclosed footwear is required
- All guests are required to sign a waiver and indemnity form
- You are not permitted to ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs