Discover a unique snowmobile riding day trip on Iceland’s second largest glacier, Langjökull. Transfer from Reykjavík by climate-controlled bus and follow your guide on an icy adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your accommodation or at the meeting points at Lækjargata, Miðbakki, Ráðhúsið, Tjörnin The Pond, Hallgrimskirkja, Snorrabraut, Harpa, Safnahúsið, Rauðarárstígur, Skúlagata, Austurbær, Höfðatorg, The Reykjavík Edition, Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina, or the Grand Hótel Reykjavík. Please be ready 30 minutes prior to departure. If you are picked up from your hotel, please wait outside.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- A valid driver's license is required to operate a snowmobile
- The standard price includes a one-hour snowmobile ride-sharing experience for two riders.
- If you want to ride alone, you must upgrade before the tour to a solo snowmobile
- This tour takes place rain or shine