Visit the 3rd infiltration tunnel, Dora Observatory, and suspension bridge for scenic views and its war story. See South Korea's DMZ and learn about the two Koreas with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off service is available only for Seoul City.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All guests must bring a valid passport to access DMZ
- Bounded by DMZ regulations, tours in DMZ are group tours, while your private guide will accompany you if you select the private tour of the DMZ
- Traffic may affect the transfer times
- This is DMZ Tour not JSA
- The DMZ is a military area and might be closed suddenly without any notice on the day. If it happens, an alternative tour will be provided, but no refunds will be offered
- This activity involves a moderate amount of walking so please wear comfortable shoes. It may be difficult for seniors or those who are not fit