Climb aboard a quad bike on Kangaroo Island and drive a diverse range of terrains, from rocky paths to open grassland, and winding bush trails to sand and gravel tracks. Develop your ATV skills on a challenging circuit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
188 Jetty Road, Vivonne BayOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You need to bring: closed shoes, warm clothes, long pants, and a camera
- Start times are flexible and can be adjusted depending on availability
- Quads are automatic, but experienced riders have the option to upgrade to a manual Honda 250cc sports bike for AUD37
- Private tours are available for an additional AUD297 per group
- Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 years or older