Blast through the canopies of St. Lucia's lush forests on this high-flying zip line adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Upon debarkation: Meeting point for both ports is the St. Lucia Tourist Board information desk one hour after the ship's scheduled docking time. Port Point Seraphine:Look for the pier exit. Prior to the exit doors is a small wooden building to the left, which is the St. Lucia Tourist board information desk. Port La Place Carenage:Look for the pier exit. Walk through the doors into the Duty Free terminal, turn left (only way) and continue towards the exit of the doors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour does not include transportation.
- Please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time at the lobby of your accommodation (if you purchased it as an add on)
- Once your cruise ship arrives, go to the St. Lucia Tourist board information desk to meet your representative
- You must wear closed-toe shoes and long shorts or trousers and tie back long hair
- Please bring sunscreen and insect repellent
- Transfers are not available from the south of the island. Below are some examples of those locations:
- Ti Kaye
- La Haut
- Coconut Bay
- Jade Mountain
- Fond Doux
- Hotel Chocolat
- Green Fig Resort and Spa
- Sugar Beach
- Anse Chastanet
- Tet Rouge