Take in scenic views of the Sorrento Coast as you travel in comfort to the Isle of Capri. Marvel at the rocky cliffs of Capri as you cruise to its famous grottoes and take in rock formations such as the Natural Arch. Enjoy time to explore the island.
What to Expect
Your full-day excursion begins with a complementary hotel pick-up and transfer from your Sorrento-area located accommodation to the Marina Grande. The boats used for the cruise are very comfortable, with ample wooden deck space, a sofa, seating, a cabin and a bathroom.
You’ll take part in a short briefing, and then head off on a scenic cruise to the island of Capri. Departing from Marina Grande, you'll first pass by Regina’s Giovanna Baths and have views of the Ancient Roman Villa Pollio.
As you approach the Isle of Capri and then cruise around it you’ll see the statue of the Scugnizzo, the Grotta del Corallo, the Grotta Bianca, the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, the Bay of Marina Piccola, the Grotta Verde, the Lighthouse at Punta Carena and the Grotta Azzurra.
After cruising around the island, you’ll have 4 hours of free time to visit the center of Capri. Head to Piazza Umberto I, better known as the Piazzetta, a surprisingly small square dominated by the profile of the island's Monte Solaro. The Piazzetta is the heart of Capri's social life, and therefore became known as the Salotto del Mondo, or the world's sitting room.
In the late afternoon you’ll cruise slowly back to the mainland, leaving the legendary island behind.
- Round-trip hotel transfers (free in the Sorrento area )
- Cruise along the Sorrento Coast
- Cruise around Capri Island
- Visit Capr'si grottoes (Blue Grotto optional, additional cost)
- Different stops to swim, with snorkeling equipment provided
- Drinks (water, beer, cola, prosecco, limoncello)
- Snack (classic panino with fresh tomato and mozzarella )
- Free time to visit Capri and Anacapri
- English-speaking skipper
- Excursion duration is around 8 hours; maximum of 12 people
What's Not Included
- Capri city hall disembarkation tax (€1.50) not included
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (€13), optional
- Visit to the Blue Grotto is 45 minutes maximum (sea conditions permitting)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please provide your hotel details for pick-up, which normally is around 09:00.
Your tour operator will call you at your hotel the evening before and will leave a message with the exact pick-up time.