Board a small boat and cruise around the island of Capri to admire the coastal scenery and go snorkeling. Enjoy 4 hours of free time on the island to explore at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Choose a pickup from the available addresses. The pickup time will be communicated the day before the tour by Whatsapp, iMessage, or E-mail. Please go to the pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled time. In case of delays, the bus will be able to wait a maximum of 5 minutes from the scheduled time. In case the bus gets lost, the customer will be able to reach the departure point at the port Marina della Lobra by their own means.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the boarding dock of the Scoglio delle Sirene jetty, which is located at the end of the small avenue that crosses the beach of Marina Piccola.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you choose the itinerary with the Blue Grotto, you will still need to pay a €14 entrance ticket in cash
- If you don't select the Blue Grotto itinerary, you will have more time to swim, snorkel, or relax and sunbathe
- Due to Covid-19 preventative measures, snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask, and fins) cannot be provided. Feel free to bring your own equipment if you want to snorkel but note that snorkeling is not mandatory to enjoy the tour
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- The tour may be conducted in up to 3 languages
- During rough seas or high winds, the Blue Grotto may be closed to visitors. If you selected the itinerary with the Blue Grotto and cannot visit it, the tour will stop at a different nearby cave