Sorrento Coast offers unbeatable landscapes and views overlooking the gulfs of Naples and Salerno! The best way to discover the hidden beauty and typical corners of this enchanting small village is by riding a Vespa and reaching the top of the hills.
What to Expect
Departing from Sorrento, your tour escort, on his own Vespa, will take you to the small town of Massa Lubrense, passing by the towns of Marciano, Schiazzano and enjoying the spectacular views over the beautiful island of Capri along the scenic road. Drive up to the “Mount St Costanzo”, from where you will enjoy some stunning views over Ieranto's bay and the peninsula.
You will then reach Nerano, a small fisherman’s village where you might have some free time to jump into the water or just to walk around. From the sea ride up to Sant’Agata, a small but characteristic village on the hills, where you will have a visit in a local farm with some snacks and the possibility to see and buy local farmer’s products. Before riding back down to Sorrento pass by the small villages up in the hills with some stunning photo stops so that you will get a full perspective of this small corner of Southern Italy.
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Scooter and passenger insurance, local taxes
- Homologated helmets and anti-theft chain
- Photo-stops along the road
- Local Farm visit
- Light snack and water
- Third-party civil liability insurance
Know Before You Go
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• The supplier reserves the right to judge the customer’s actual driving ability as well as the passenger’s self confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point during the tour
• A valid driver license is required and you must be at least 18 years old to ride a Vespa
• Passenger minimum age is 13 years
• Previous experience is not required although highly recommended