Discover Positano on a half-day trip from Sorrento. A fantastic opportunity to visit the enchanting Amalfi Coast. Reach Positano and enjoy dinner under the soft moonlight reflecting on the water in a play of colors and lights.
What to Expect
Positano by night is one of the most suggestive scenes in the world, an inspiration for many artists and poets. Walk in an old town, with tiny little streets and many shops, where no cars circulate and people’s joy will touch your heart.
Departing from your hotel through the Amalfi Coast, elected to World Heritage Site, stop to admire the breathtaking sunset from a terrace overlooking Positano.
Proceeding, discover the heart of the town and spend time visiting churches, do some shopping, and have a glass of wine by the sea. It will be followed by dinner in the garden of the most historical restaurant of the Amalfi Coast where you can taste typical dishes of the local tradition.
- Transfer to and from Sorrento
- Professional driver
- English-speaking assistant on board
- Drinks on board (coca-cola, water, or beer)
- Dinner 3-course menu (water included)
Know Before You Go
• Do not forget comfortable shoes and a camera
• This activity takes place in groups of no more than 18 people