Pompeii is one of the most visited sites in the world and the excavations are still being carried out today. Enjoy a guided visit to the original Roman streets, the ancient shops, the villas, and baths with their fabulously preserved frescoes and mosaics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
HOTEL OR DEDICATED MEETING PLACEOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Take a passport to obtain free or reduced admission where possible
- Don’t forget your camera, comfortable footwear, water, sun protection, and hat
- Limited wheelchair and buggy access
- Please note, the local tour provider will always do their best to pick you up from your hotel/accommodation, but should you stay in a more remote location or in a small street where they'll have difficulty getting to with their bus, you will be informed of the closest pick-up point