Enjoy a scenic ride from Sorrento to the ancient ruins of Pompeii on a half-day shared or private tour of this fascinating archaeological site. See the main features of the ancient city and learn about the arena, the baths, and the shopfronts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Pickup included
- The driver will meet you at the lobby of the hotel or at the established meeting point. Please be waiting outside the hotel at least 5 mintues before the departure. Please note that some hotels in Sorrento are not reachable from vehicles, you can choose an established meeting point after completing the booking process. Feel free to contact us to double check if at your accommodation is available the pick up and drop off service.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You must confirm the pickup time and meeting point with the tour operator prior to travel.
- Note that departure times and locations may vary.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Changes to the date and time of your tour requested less than 24-hours before departure time are subject to availability
- The program is subject to changes due to weather and causes of force majeure (road closure, public events), in which case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits mentioned in the program
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From the 6th August, to enter the ruins of Pompeii you are required to have Green Pass. Please bring all documentation otherwise access will be denied.