Explore the well-preserved ruins in Pompeii on this small group tour, and take in stunning views of the Amalfi Coast while you drive in a Mercedes van to colorful Positano on one of the world's most beautiful and thrilling sightseeing roads.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In the absence of the Green Pass and a valid document, you will not be able to access cultural sites.
- In Italy, since August 6th, 2021, in compliance with the government provisions (ref. DL of 23 July 2021), it is mandatory that all visitors show the Green Pass accompanied by a valid identity document to access museums, churches, archaeological sites, and the Blue grotto.
- 08:00 Hotel pickups start
- 09:15 Guided walking tour of Pompeii (2 hours and 15 minutes)
- 11:45 Transfer from Pompeii to Positano
- 13:10 Arrive in Positano
- Free time to visit
- 16:10 Transfer back to Sorrento