Capri Full-Day Boat Tour from Sorrento
From $94 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel in Sorrento
- Discover the jewel of the Tyrrhenian Sea as you cruise to Capri
- Stop to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Top up your tan aboard the boat
- Enjoy some free time to explore Capri's Main Square
- Sail around Capri and see highlights such as the Blue Grotto and Faraglioni Rocks
Transfer from your hotel to the port and board the boat. Then, cruise along the coast of the mainland, and stop for a swim before heading across the Bay of Naples to Capri. A favorite resort for intellectuals, artists, and writers, discover the magical beauty that attracted them.
Cruise around the island to see its most beautiful sights, such as the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Green Grotto, Punta Carena Lighthouse, and famous Faraglioni Rocks where adverts for Dolce & Gabbana were filmed. Pass one of Capri’s most popular attractions at the Blue Grotto.
Next, stop to swim and snorkel in the beautiful waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Enjoy some free time to stroll the main square of Capri, or to admire Augustus Gardens. Relax on the deck of the boat and top up your tan, or swim from your semi-private boat while admiring the beauty of the island from the sea.
- Light lunch and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- On board stereo
- First aid kid
- Legal Insurance
- Entrance fees
Pick-up from your hotel in Sorrento. The boat departs from Massa Lubrense Port. Please provide your hotel details, personal phone number, and your email address (Open in Google Maps)
• Don’t forget your camera, flip flops, swimwear, towels, sun protection, and hat
• A maximum of 12 people is permitted on board
Product ID: 54496