A unique chance to discover the pearls of the region in one day! From the breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast to the impressive memory left by the ruins of Pompeii.
What to Expect
The tour will begin with the departure from your hotel or meeting point and a pleasant drive along the Amalfi Coast and enjoy some free time in the enchanting village of Positano before heading to Amalfi. There will be free time to stroll around the picturesque cobbled streets, visit the spectacular 9th century cathedral or stop for lunch (not included).
Afterwards you’ll board your bus to proceed to the archaeological site of Pompeii in order to immerse yourself in the tragic history of a population destroyed by the Sleeping Giant, the volcano Vesuvius, in 79 AD. Together with your guide you’ll start to explore the main features of the ancient city walking along the original Roman streets where you can peer into the ancient shops and marvel at the fabulously preserved frescoes and mosaics followed by a visit to the Forum and the ancient thermal baths.
- Professional local guide
- Bus with air-conditioning
- Hotel or dedicated meeting point pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Take your passport to obtain free or reduced admission where possible
• Don’t forget your camera, comfortable footwear, water, sun protection and a hat.
• Limited wheelchair and buggy access.
• Knees and shoulders must always be covered when visiting churches.
• The order of the visits may vary.