Gran Canaria Catamaran Tour with Lunch & Drinks
From $55 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available in Bahía Feliz, San Agustín, Playa del Inglés, Sonnenland, Salobre, Playa del Cura, Arguineguín, Amadores, Taurito, and Mogán.
- Experience a luxury catamaran cruise off Gran Canaria
- Stop to swim and snorkel in the bay of El Perchel
- Savor a delicious lunch and enjoy refreshments on board
This cruise along Gran Canaria’s southern coast begins at Puerto Rico. You’ll pass by the beaches of the south coast and Puerto de Mogán, to one of the most beautiful natural landscapes of the island, with its astonishing volcanic formations.
Your destination is the bay of El Perchel, with its crystal-clear waters, where you can enjoy a relaxing swim and some time snorkeling (equipment will be provided). Alternatively you can go with the captain by speedboat to visit the crying cave.
If you just want to relax and sunbathe, then head to the comfortable sundeck!
The crew will prepare a delicious buffet lunch on board, and during the trip sangria, beer, refreshments, and water will be served.
- Pick-up (in the south area only)
- Beverages (beer, sangría, refreshments, water)
- Lunch on board (meatballs with satay sauce, papas con mojo, 2 types of salad, bread)
- Visit to the sea caves by speedboat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Pick-up outside the indicated area
- Jet ski (EUR 25.00/vehicle)
- Parasail (EUR 25.00/person)
- Banana boat (EUR 6.00/person)
- Flyboard (EUR 40.00/person)
If you are staying in Puerto Rico or Amadores you should go directly to the vessel's home port, Puerto Rico, arriving 30 minutes prior to the starting time. (Open in Google Maps)
• The activities and watersports or additional photos are subject to a supplementary fee
• This activity is suitable for all ages
Product ID: 62798