Enjoy a unique view of Bath with 2 glasses of Prosecco in a traditional 1960’s small river cruiser.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Bath Quays Waterside. Avon Street carpark (BA1 1UF) is next to the departure point. Look out for the River Adventures sign near to the waterfront as you enter Bath Quays Waterside from the direction of the bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- At this current time, your seating location cannot be guaranteed on any trip, internally or externally. You may also not be able to move around within the boat.
- You must wear a face mask, use sanitiser, or adhere to other safety measures, irrespective of government requirements; this is a condition of travel
- There are no Dogs permitted on the tour
- No food and drinks are included (additional glasses available to purchase)